Masters of Agricultural Economics, major in Agricultural Economics and Management, Changchun University of Agriculture and Animal Science, Changchun City, Jilin Province, P.R.China, 1992 - 1995
Bachelors of Agricultural Science, major in Agricultural Chemistry, Jilin Agricultural University, Changchun City, Jilin Province, P.R.China, 1984 - 1988
Certificate of training of “Technical Writing”, University of California, Davis & California State University, Fresno, 2004
- Conducting microbiology research work, mainly running PCR, PFGE and other molecular experiments on bacteria and parasite, such as E. Coli, Salmonella, Cryptosporidiosis and Giardia.
- Using appropriate software to analysis and interpret experiment results.
- Training lab assistants and students on general lab techniques.
- Designing and conducting microbiology experiments;
- Collection and processing samples of milk, feces, feeds, water and etc.
- Detection, identification, culture and banking of bacteria; molecular characterization of bacteria; Data entry, summary and analysis;
- Writing reports and abstracts in collaboration with peers and faculty;
- Laboratory management includes autoclaving biological waste, equipment maintenance, preparing media, managing inventory, ordering supplies and general laboratory cleaning.
- Conducting research on Agricultural Economics.
- Reviewing scientific papers as an editor of a Chinese national journal on economics.
- Conducting researches, including field trials and laboratory experiments on pesticide and fertilizers; writing reports and presenting scientific results to government officials for regulatory changes to food safety and use of pesticide.
- FDA Cow/Calf Infectious Dose
- FDA Produce Safety
- Assessment of Antibiotic Resistance Patterns of Pathogenic Bacteria in Dairies.